Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cast a Vote

I need all of your help.

I am trying to find 3 words that describe my style. I have picked 7 of my favorite wedding images (which was a hard task in and of itself) and now I need to pinpoint how others view my style.

So please, PLEASE vote even if you're a random visitor who I don't know. Every vote is important in discovering how you all see my work. And, I love all of you who have come to my blog :)

After you've looked through the photos, you may vote at the end of the post. Please fill in 3 words, but only vote 1 time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Left ya a vote :-) Beautiful shots!!!

Anonymous said...

Stacy - you missed on. I think you should add "Soulful" - Z

Natalie. said...

Ok, so HONEST... totally a slam dunk.

There aren't other words that describe those images better. And that's not easy to achieve!

xoxo,
Nat

Scott said...

Timeless. Try that word on. Fresh, timeless, and honest.

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

I also think "Eclectic" applies here! :)