Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tessa

Photobucket

The best thing about little kids is that they always act how they feel: they won't smile unless they're happy and you will definitely know when they are sad. Tessa was no exception. She is such a doll! As long as Tessa could run around and play, she was thrilled. She would spin and spin in circles until she fell over. She loved throwing rocks and climbing stairs. And, Tessa loved singing with her grandma and grandpa. There are so many images I adore from this session because they are full of exuberance, just like Tessa.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Michelle Andersen Nydegger said...

Stace- these are beautiful! I don't even know this family and for some reason I was near tears. I love how you capture Tessa and the light and I love what you continue to do with your business! You are an inspiration to me!