Friday, April 04, 2008

the Studio

Photobucket

So it's been a week since the Studio has been complete...well, I'm sure I'll be adding things here and there, but for our purposes, it's complete ;)

I know that many of you couldn't make it to the Opening and have emailed me your regrets. First of all, thank you so much for asking me how it went! It really makes my day when you ask me about those details :) Secondly, feel free to come visit me any time! Just give me a buzz to make sure I'm there -- I'd love to show it off to you.

I also just need to add how grateful I am that I have this little getup. It really has been wonderful this week to actually 'go to work.' That may sound trivial to many of you and you're probably thinking, "who would actually want to go to work?' But, it is fantastic to buckle down and work without any distractions (besides the internet). To say the least, I had a very productive week. Yay me!

Photobucket

Photobucket


If you haven't placed an order from me yet, here is a close up of the beautiful box your prints come wrapped in... Doesn't it make you want to place an order just so you can get your own box? :D

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it. One of these days I'm going to get down there. It looks great.

Bethany said...

Ohmigosh, it looks incredible!!! I love the color of the walls, and the wooden floor is perfect. Not to mention the furniture and the mirrors and the photographs!!! GAHHH! So wonderful!

LuckyRedHen said...

Beautiful space, Stace (get it, it rhymes)! Congrats :o)

Ryan Christensen said...

I love the new digs! I can't wait to stop by and see it in person!

anna banana said...

Looks great Stacy!

Rebekah said...

Stace!! It looks amazing. I had no idea! I totally want to come see it:)