Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Parker's 18th Birthday Bash

Photobucket

Don't you just LOVE surprise parties? I think they are the greatest! The excitement of keeping a secret, waiting eagerly for all the guests to arrive early, and the anticipation of waiting for the birthday person to arrive are all so thrilling. This one was no exception.

At Parker's surprise party, it was Mexican themed with amazing food from Rico's and cupcakes from Mini's.

I was taken back to my high school days (these kids even went to my alma mater, West High). They were a little leery of this crazy lady with a camera, but I had a great time watching them interact and recording their memories. I wish I'd had a designated photographer to capture all the events of my life. Even the days that seemed so mundane and simple are priceless when spent with those you love.

Happy Birthday, Parker!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Courtney Beck said...

Those cupcakes look good!