Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fat's

Photobucket

After Mendy's show, a bunch of my good friends headed over to Fat's to play some pool. We were at a table that was close to the back doors, which were open. After complaining about how cold I was, Keith went and closed them for me. A few minutes later, someone had propped them open again. I was freezing, as was April and Mendy. So this time April shut them. Then the worker guy came back asking who kept closing the doors. Apparently they needed to get some circulation going, as other parts of the pool hall were hot. We had been making him work extra hard that night ;) No, we felt bad and they actually moved us to another table once one was open.

And, I promise that I played a little even though I'm not pictured here. I just thought it looked awesome, so I ran and grabbed my camera from the car. I know, I'm a dork...

P.S. Congratulations to Keith, who has now made my blog (on 2 posts, I might add). He is a good friend of mine, so I'm happy to welcome him to the blog :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

ilikewinter said...

Amazing how your camera work can make something ordinary (like pool tables) look fabulous! =) It's a place we frequent often, but I've never seen Fats in quite that same way. Nice pictures!

Kellee Smith said...

Cool shots Stacy! I love the first one of the balls.