Sunday, April 06, 2008

Mendy Magistro: Alchemy Coffee

Photobucket

I could listen to Mendy sing anytime. There's something about her sweet voice, melodic guitar, and her jazzy influences that make her so incredible. This show was particularly amazing because she had 4 new songs. Yay!

She played at Alchemy Coffee, an eccentric coffee shop that sells organic soups and AMAZING pastries. I was lucky enough to try the cheese bread, cinnamon roll, and an eclair, all of which were mouth-watering and tasted like they were made from scratch, with love ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi stacy! I was going to say that we are sorry that we missed your opening but I was taken aback with these shots! Beautiful and amazing shots. Love the bokeh in these shots. Love the coffee shop! I can literally smell the place.