Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mendy Magistro: Cafe Marmalade

Photobucket

Mendy played again this last week. Since this is my third Mendy post, I really tried hard to get some different types of shots. Mendy's shows are amazing and she's building up a fan base. Some guys that heard her at Alchemy Coffee saw that she was playing at Cafe Marmalade and came to listen. Everyone loves her voice and beautiful music.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bethany said...

wait, did i get my dates mixed up or something? dangit!! these are amazing. even more impressive if shot in jpeg. awesome wb. :)

Jess said...

I totally know Mendy I am actually really good friends with her sister Mia.

I just had to post to tell you that.

...btw love the images you got.